Monday, May 6, 2013

Finals Week

Well it is upon us. That dreaded week for finals to be taken and what do you know I have 3 in one day. Lucky me haha. At least one is a take home exam....now if only my procrastination skills hadn't become so honed in these past 4 years I would already be done with it. Ahhh well it will get done and it will get done well when it wants to. Being sick on top of the procrastination is not hepful either. A pounding headache is not condusive to writing about Aggregate Demand and how it is seen by Keynsian or Classical economics and blah blah blah blah blah. See I cant even keep myself interested right now. Writing this post is one of the most productive things I have done in the past couple days. But let me give you a run down....and maybe some pictures if they cooperate.

Friday: Last day of classes and Luaupalooza. My first class at CUA was german and so was my last. I find this incredibly fitting and wouldnt want it any other way. I treated myself to some starbucks in honor of the occasion.
 
Yum yum
 
We also had Luaupalooza which is a big end of school party that the school puts on for us.
 My roomies and I at our last Luau

 Yup we have Hula girls and Fire Dancers


Gonna Miss this! Haha dont mind the trash bins that was where we unfortunatley got stuck next to in line for t-shirts
 
Saturday I had a very lazy day not doing anything but trying to rest up and get myself better from whatever bug it seems I have picked up.
 
Sunday I was inducted into Pi Gamma Mu which is a social sciences honor society. Here are some pics from that:
 

 Roomies got inducted too =)


 
Oh and I also got to watch a movie with my wonderful boyfriend...he is sick too and I had stolen the Finding Nemo dvd so we both watched together. Thank tht Lord for technology=)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment