Friday, May 3, 2013

Last Day of College

So today will be my last college class of my undergraduate career at CUA. Luckily for me it is my favorite class this semester, German!! So it will be bittersweet but I am ready. Ready to be done with school, finals next week, senior week after that, and then the big day of Graduation. =) I can't wait! A bonus here at CUA is on the last day of classes before summer we have Luaupalooza which is basically a huge fun party for all of us here on campus to celebrate our sucesses and have one final blowout before finals and everyone leaves for summer. I love it and am so excited for the fun, friends, and food. Speaking of food I will need to get a workout in right after class in order to eat all the sweet treats I am looking forward to. So is a short post today but hey it is a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment