Wednesday, July 24, 2013

An Interview

At last!!! I heard back from someone today about a job that I had applied for and had a brief phone interview and was asked to come in for an in person interview tomorrow. Gahhhh it's nerve wracking to say the least. So fingers crossed and prayers said that I do well and can be confident in my interview tomorrow so I can land a job. The people I am interviewing with are more of a temp agency that place jobs but hey ya gotta go where you are wanted! Who knows where this may take me....although I hope it is a full time job!

I also have been having some serious back pain and abdomen muscle pain. I think I pulled something in my abs and may have done my back in with moving. =/ I went to the chiropractor today who said he could tell I was bad. Luckily he was able to release a lot of the pain for me, even though it was temporary. I will be going back Friday....Yay for insurances that cover chiropractic! Woot Woot!!

I did get a workout in this morning with another Tone it Up routine called Love your legs...it was a killer and luckily not too much on my abs, or else I think I would be writing this while laying on as much ice as I could find in this house....speaking of Ice I need an ice pack for my apartment, another thing to put on the list....sorry for that random detour. I am thinking about doing a gentle yoga routine before bed to try and stretch out my abs and back but I really don't wanna stress anything too badly before tomorrows interview. Well that's all for today.

Cheers! -Em

No comments:

Post a Comment