Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Madness of Moving

So a lot has happened since I wrote last. I have found an apartment for myself and moved in. I have a couch a bed and most of my kitchen stuff. It is going to take a while for it to feel like home but I am working on it. At the same time I have been searching for a new job. You can only work for your parents for so long before all of you start to lose it completely. At least my move is helping to relieve some of those tensions as we aren't constantly on each others toes. But for the next two days I will actually be staying at the house and dog sitting. Not hating it though since I don't have internet or cable yet in the apartment....it is mildly frustrating. I do get to chill with the puppies though and watch them as Alistair is acting a bit crazy and Winston hurt his foot. When it rains it sure does pour doesn't it?!?! Well here are a few of my pictures of the new place for whoever is reading this to see. Sorry that I don't really know what the point of this blog is yet...but I promise I am working on that. Soul searching takes some time.
 My new bed is nice and cozy!!
 I am loving that I have a pool!
 Its a pretty good view....just not always for the girl that is scared of heights haha
 So cozy....both of these are the living room


Welcome!
 
 
I have also been working on getting myself in better shape. This has been a long process and I am still going cause my health is important to not just myself but the people around me as well. So I am doing what is best for all of us. I am trying to eat cleaner and greener as well as working out every day. Luckily the lovely Karena and Katrina of Tone it Up have been helping me do just that. I follow their nutrition guide(as best I can) and am in LOVE with their workouts! If you are looking for some fun free workouts check them out! I promise you will love them to. Its nice to finally feel good about myself and have people that I have never met encourage me in that aspect as well.
 
Well that's all for tonight. I am feeling a bit under the weather and am about to curl up with a good hallmark movie and pass out. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment